BRAZIL CHALLENGE OF MASTER VOLLEYBALL
WORLD MASTER VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
JULY 09 - 12, 2020
WELCOME TO SAINT PETER - SP, BRAZIL
The Mayor of Águas de São Pedro, the São Paulo Master Volleyball Federation and LF&Sports are pleased to invite you to participate in the Master Volleyball Challenge of Brazil in Águas de S. Pedro - SP - Brazil, which will be held from July 9 to 12, 2020.
The city is the smallest municipality of Sao Paulo.
Competition venues are nearby and easy to get around, safe and with plenty of leisure options. With a population of 3,000 inhabitants, the city warmly welcomes all teams and athletes.
The event is a true world championship for volleyball players.
Woman's: [A] 45+,
Men's: [B] 50+
The tournament will be played simultaneously to the "XVII International Master Volleyball Friendship Tournament" and will last four days; Starting on Thursday June 9th, 2020 and ending on Sunday, June 12, 2020, with the final match, when the competition medals and trophies will be delivered.
Participation in the World Championship is by invitation only and is limited to one team per country in each category.
We do our best to see that everything goes perfectly as planned. Our goal is to take good care of all teams participating in the Brazil Challenge of Master Volleyball so that it grows every year. Teams will have the opportunity to attend an event in a hospitable country that warmly welcomes all visitors.
(All prices below are in US dollars)
Entry to Brazil Master Volleyball Challenge costs US$ 700 per team.
•All tournament fees, including costs for officials, volleyball courts .
• Guarantee of a minimum of five (5) matches.
• Medals to champions, runners-up, third and fourth placed in the tournament.
• Trophies for champions, runners-up and third placed in the tournament.
• Celebration party.
• Official Application Form
• Official Brazil Master Volleyball Challenge jersey and welcome kit.
•Additional guests can participate in the tournament.
FORMAT / RULES:
• Matches will be played according to official FIVB / FPVM rules, except for the following items:
• Teams may enter a maximum of 12 athletes per category.
• The age divisions for all team competitions will be determined by the age of the youngest team member.
• Up to 12 [twelve] substitutions will be allowed in the same set, and the player returning to the court in the same set will necessarily replace the player who came in his place.
• The height of the net will be official, 2.43m for men and 2.24m for women.
• Matches will be played in the best of three 3) sets.
• Only the final match in the gold medal match will be in the best of five (5) sets.
• The official ball of this competition will be Penalty pro 7.0.
• Preliminary Round Robin.
The teams will play preliminary round robin matches on the first two days.
•Modified Knockout Round.
If numbers are conducive, teams will be divided into pools within their age divisions. Within each pool a single round-robin tournament will be played. At the conclusion of the round-robin winners will advance and play a single elimination tournament. If entries are not conducive, a double-elimination tournament will be played within the age division.
•Team Captains must supply uniform numbers for all players prior to their first match
•Teams must have uniforms of identical shirts with permanent numbers 1-99 (minimum size: 4” on front, 6” on back)
•Teams must wear similarly colored shorts
•The libero must wear a uniform that is clearly contrasting in comparison to the color of the regular jersey color of the other team members
•The athlete who will act in the position of libero must be indicated before the beginning of each set and be of the same category of the team.
•Each team must have their balls for heating. The organization will not offer balls for heating.
OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT BALL:
•The official ball of this competition will be that of Penalty PRÓ 7.0.
•Final Registration Deadline; May 30, 2020.
•Participation in the World Championships is by invitation only and is limited to one team per country in each category.
•Trophies and Medal.
•The champion teams, runners-up and 3rd placed in each category will receive the tournament trophy.
•The champion teams, runners-up, 3rd and 4th placed in each category will receive medals symbolizing gold, silver, bronze and copper.
TOURNAMENT TEAM CHECK-IN:
•All check-in procedures will take place at the A de São Pedro Convention Center.
•Teams must be completely checked in prior to closure of registration 11:00AM on their check-in day.
•Please arrange travel accordingly to ensure you arrive on your check-in day.
•Team Representatives and/or Captains for the teams will need to attend a team meeting prior to competition, Thursday July 9th at 11:00 AM.
•The roster may be changed for free prior to July 09th, 2020.
•No changes may be made after the first match has started.
OPTIONAL GROUND TRANSPORTATION:
•Optional Ground Transportation from Guarulhos International Airport to the city of Águas de ST Pedro, will be available at a cost of US$1.030.
For groups of 12 up to 18 people - round trip.
ACCOMMODATION IN HOTELS:
Special discounted lodging rates at our partner hotels as follows:
• Hotel Avenida:
• Hostel Piccola:
• Hotel Golden House:
All hotels nearby, 100 meters from the site of the games.
Each team is responsible for its own lodging.
Reservations can be made directly with the hotel of your choice.
• Soon we will send the sites to contact.
• These discounted rates will remain available until April 10, 2020.
Hotel of superior or inferior category, consult us.
HOW TO GET TO THE CITY OF A. SAINT PETER.
• Guarulhos Airport São Paulo 180 km.
• Viracopos Campinas Airport 90 km.
If you are going to have any problems, please contact the LF&Sports tournament organization. E-mail: email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer
São Paulo - SP
(55 -11) 9 9894-1254